Add value to your colorful flowers with the combination of green flowers to create a lush surroundings. The beauty and landscape in your garden becomes more attractive with vibrant colors presenting some varying sizes and shapes of green flowers and other kinds of flowers with different colors.
You can be more than happy and totally satisfied when you see them in vibrant blooms together with your other plants planted alternately in between each plants.
To give some ideas which to plant in your garden as a green flowers combination, below are the different types of green flowers for your convenience.
1. Limelight Hydrangea. Is a green flower types which blooms during summer with a lime-green colors. It grows to a height from 6 - 8 feet. It can be planted as a border plant because of its striking green flowers and large green leaves. Limelight hydrangea thrives best in any well-drained type of soil, but requires total sun exposure and partial shade to give a good possible growth performance.
2. Anthurium Midori. Considered as among the distinct plants of the anthurium family, it has a large petal-like spathe with glossy texture. Its flowers are healthy green in color. Anthurium is popular as a cut flower, since it will last for a couple of months placed in water.
3. Green Roses. This type of plant produces a cluster of informal apple green double blooms. It tolerates in humid conditions and well-drained fertile soil.
4. Hellebore. It grows to a height of 5 feet tall, this plant has an evergreen flower with pale green blooms. Its foliage consists of light green with blue and white splashes all over the leaf blade. Considered as a hardy plant, since it tolerates in cold and open temperatures.
5. Chrysanthemum Shamrock. Most popular for flower arrangement, this plant produces a light and creamy green flowers which consists of a hundred petals per flower. This plant thrives best when grown inside a greenhouse, especially during dry climate. Flowering of chrysanthemum starts at the midst of summer until the mid-part of the autumn condition.
6. Rock Correa. Also called as a bell flower, this plant produces light green shade colors formed in cylindrical shell that opens outward forming like a bell, hence, it's called the bell flower. A native of Australia, Rock Correa starts to bloom in mid-spring, summer, and winter.
7. Bells of Ireland. It's considered as summer tolerant flower plant and grows up to 3 - 4 feet in height. It grows well in full sun open field to partial shade location in a well-drained and fertile moist soil.
8. Zinnia. Produces a light green and double 4-inch flower heads, Zinnia grows to a height of more than 2 feet. This plant is resistance to any kind of disease, hence, it called a hardy plant. The Wisconsin Master Gardener Program warns that green zinnias may fade to yellow in summer heat.